Facilitating leaders are important in many industries. In the legal world, however, facilitating leaders are especially important. From family court situations that require the coordination of divorce lawyers and child custody lawyers to employment disputes that require a workplace mediation and various HR issues, it is often important to make sure that you are working with a legal team that considers all of the various necessary angles.
Discrimination disputes and divorce mediation are just two examples of when success requires a team of people working together.
Mediation Training Can Play an Essential Role in Many Kinds of Situations
Whether you are looking for someone to help mediate your divorce or you need someone to help untangle a difficult situation at work, it is often in your best interest to find a legal expert to help you achieve your goals. Legal staff members who have received training on mediating can help all kinds of individuals and groups achieve their goals.
Consider some of these statistics about the many times when remediation services and facilitating leaders can help find solutions to difficult situations:
- 66% of couples who chose mediated divorce indicate that they were satisfied with the outcome of the whole process.
- The cost of divorce mediation is generally 40% to 60% lower than divorce litigation.
- 60% of employees never received basic conflict management classes or lessons.
- Organizations adopting conflict resolution processes, like mediation and arbitration, report 50-80% reductions in litigation costs.
- Empowerment, inclusion, purposefulness, ethical behaviors, and process orientation are the five main components of relational leadership.
- 95% of managers indicate that leadership training helped them navigate workplace conflicts positively and to help them seek mutually beneficial outcomes.
Mediating a family crisis is a need that many parents have. Finding the right legal team to provide these services may not be cheap, but they are sometimes essential if you want to make sure that your family survives emotionally. Finding the right resources in your most difficult times is important if you want to make sure that you can navigate the most challenging of situations. Professionals who can provide remediation services can help you find the solution to the difficult transitions that you face.